Hi All

Im not sure where i'm going wrong but highlighting does not seem to work for me.

I have indexed around 5000 PDF documents which went well.

Running normal queries against the attr_content works well.

When adding any hl code it does not seem to make a bit of difference.

Here is an example query: ?q=attr_content:Some
Name&hl=true&hl.fl=attr_content&hl.fragsize=50&rows=5

If I am correct fragsize should be limiting the returned content for
attr_content ?? and the keyowrds found in attr_contnet should be surronded with
the <em> tags ?

The attr_content is a stored if this helps.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thank you if you can !