> Hi All
>
> Im not sure where i'm going wrong but highlighting does not
> seem to work for me.
>
> I have indexed around 5000 PDF documents which went well.
>
> Running normal queries against the attr_content works
> well.
>
> When adding any hl code it does not seem to make a bit of
> difference.
>
> Here is an example query: ?q=attr_content:Some
> Name&hl=true&hl.fl=attr_content&hl.fragsize=50&rows=5
>
> If I am correct fragsize should be limiting the returned
> content for attr_content ?? and the keyowrds found in
> attr_contnet should be surronded with the <em> tags ?
>
> The attr_content is a stored if this helps.
>
> Hope someone can point me in the right direction.
>
> Thank you if you can !

can you try with one term query with these ulr:

?q=attr_content:oneTermQuery&hl=true&hl.fl=attr_content

Highlighted snippets comes after the results. in the <lst name="highlighting">
section.

What do you get in the <lst name="highlighting"> section with one term query?
If you are getting results but no highlighting, can you paste your fieldType
definition of attr_content?

hl.fragsize parameter determines the number of characters of snippets.