How would that work in a PHP environment. I've already come to my own
conclusion that using the JSON output would be safer (definitely) and faster
(probably) than using PHP output and eval();

So what to do when it gets to the PHP process is no problem. But it's setting
up an embedded server on a shared host that I'm working on. I assume that use
PHP to access the localhost port for SOLR once I get it all going.

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life,
  otherwise we all die.