This could be done with a function query, except that the function I
would use does not exist.  There is no function that returns the
number of values that exist for a field. If there were, you could say:

-field:A OR (field:A and function() > 1)

I don't know the Lucene data structures well, but I suspect this would
be incredibly expensive to calculate.

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com