Hi,

Thanks for the mail. I had tried the WIKI.

My doubts remaining were mainly:-

1.
If we have synonyms specified and they replace your search keyword with the
ones specified wouldn't we face a risk of our original keyword missed out.
What i meant is if I have a keyword for search say "agriculture" and I
replace it with some synonyms, will I never again be able to search directly
for "agriculture". ie suppose I have a document which has the term
agriculture and none of the synonyms in it. Will that document be retrieved
when i search for agriculture as I have now mapped it to other terms.

2.
I am still a bit confused about the interpretation of:-
    a\,a => b\,b
   abc def rose\, my cap ,  rose flower
   Can you pls give a one linere explanation for the above. There are some
sample entries in the synonyms.txt
3. If I get some help me with the above 3 it will help me understand the
backslash "\" also better.

Thanks,
Mark.