To my understanding it adds a in-memory index which holds the recent commits and which is flushed to the main index based on the config options. Not sure if it helps to get solr near real time. I am evaluating it currently, and I am really not sure if it adds anything because of the cache regeneration of solr on every commit ??

-Janne

Lähetetty iPodista