Thanks for the reply, I was wondering if I wrote it such that no one was ever
going to reply.

:: Shouldn't all the parameters be added to the solr.xml core2 that were
:
:yep .. it does in fact look like a bug in the solr.xml persistence code.
:please file a bug in Jira.

Will do.

:: passed in from the URL?  And why did the config="solrconfig.xml" get
:: removed from the core1 definition?

:i believe that is actually working as intended -- since solrconfig.xml is
:the default name it's superfluous to have it explicitly declared so it
:gets left out -- i could be wrong though, if you use
:'config="someting-special.xml"' and then notice it get removed when the
:solr.xml file is persisted that would also be a bug.

Actually that is what happened.  I should have worded my example that way.

Thanks again for the reply
Robbin