Hi fellow Solr users,

I have contacted Packt regarding this issue and they are already working on fixing it, here is the friendly response I've received:

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for writing to PacktPub.com.

I'm sorry to know that you were not able to access the code files for our title.

Our IT team is now investigating this issue which they feel is due to the heavy file size. They have also taken author's help for this

The author has split the example code file into parts due to its massive size. The author is in the process to upload a few record files on a different site (Musicbrainz) so they have to spent some time on getting permissions from them too. We are currently just waiting for him to send the remaining part of the code to us which will be made available on our website shortly.

Please accept our apologies for the trouble.

With warm regards

For Packt Publishing

Verus Pereira
Sales Executive

I'll let you all know once they get back to me that the files are updated.

Cheers,
Stefan