Hi jonty,

In then root directory of the src run
patch -p0 < name_of_patch.patch

David Stuart

On 11 May 2010, at 17:50, Jonty Rhods <jonty.rh...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi David,
thanks for quick reply..
please give me full command. so I can patch. what is meaning of [level]. As I write I had downloaded latest src from trunk.. So please also tell
that, in terminal what will be command and from where I can run..
should I try
patch -p[level] < name_of_patch.patch

thanks

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:02 PM, David Stuart <