hi

I tried to patch by following command on console

patch -p0 < SOLR-236-trunk.patch
patching file
solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/handler/component/CollapseComponent.java
patching file
solr/src/test/test-files/solr/conf/solrconfig-fieldcollapse.xml
patching file
solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/search/fieldcollapse/collector/DocumentGroupCountCollapseCollectorFactory.java
patching file
solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/search/fieldcollapse/collector/FieldValueCountCollapseCollectorFactory.java
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/search/DocSetHitCollector.java
|--- solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/search/DocSetHitCollector.java (revision
922957)
|+++ solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/search/DocSetHitCollector.java (revision
)
File to patch:

Asking for filename, I check the but the file not exist..
please help...