Hi All,

How can I see all of the queries sent to my DB during a Delta Import?

It seems like my documents are not being updated via delta import
When I use SOLR's DataIMport Handler Console - with delta-import selected I see

<lst name="entity:getall">
<lst name="document#1"/>
</lst>
−
<lst name="entity:getall">
<lst name="document#1"/>
</lst>
−
<lst name="entity:getall">
<lst name="document#1"/>
</lst>

But that’s not very helpful - I want to see the exact queries

Thank You