You have to give us more details then that if you expect anyone to have
a clue what might be going wrong...

* what does your code for initializing solr look like?
* what does your soler home dir look like (ie: what files are in it)
* what do all of your config files look like?
* what is the full stack trace of these exceptions, and what does your
code look like around the lines where these stack traces indicate your
code is interacting with solr?
* etc...