We try to provide real-time search. So the index is changing almost in every
minute.

We commit for every 100 documents received.

The facet search is executed every 5 mins.

Here is the stats result after facet search with normal facet.method=fc (it
took 95 seconds)

*name: * fieldValueCache   *class: * org.apache.solr.search.FastLRUCache   *
version: * 1.0   *description: * Concurrent LRU Cache(maxSize=10000,
initialSize=10, minSize=9000, acceptableSize=9500, cleanupThread=false)   *
stats: * lookups : 0
hits : 0
hitratio : 0.00
inserts : 0
evictions : 0
size : 0
warmupTime : 0
cumulative_lookups : 34905
cumulative_hits : 2109
cumulative_hitratio : 0.06
cumulative_inserts : 16396
cumulative_evictions : 0

 *name: * filterCache   *class: * org.apache.solr.search.FastLRUCache   *
version: * 1.0   *description: * Concurrent LRU Cache(maxSize=512,
initialSize=512, minSize=460, acceptableSize=486, cleanupThread=false)   *
stats: * lookups : 0
hits : 0
hitratio : 0.00
inserts : 3