If someone has done this it would be helpful for some assistance.  I have a
master/slave multicore setup where I'm using the solr properties in the solr
config.  But with the below configuration, the schema is not moving when it has
been updated.  Replication is working fine and all the parameters seem to be
applied.

<requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler" >

  <lst name="master">

   <str name="enable">${enable.master:false}</str>

   <str name="replicateAfter">commit</str>

   <str name="confFiles">${solr.core.schemaName}</str>

  </lst>

  <lst name="slave">

   <str name="enable">${enable.slave:false}</str>

   <str name="masterUrl">${masterURL}/${solr.core.name}/replication</str>

   <str name="pollInterval">${pollInterval}</str>

  </lst>

</requestHandler>

I have had  another master/slave setup without the parameter and the schema
get's replicated to the slave if there is an update.  When I make a change and
deploy the schema to the master it is not replicating to the slaves as I would
expect or have seen on my other deployments where the shema name is hardcode.
If someone has some pointer I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Robbin