> Solr doesn't know anything about OPIC, but I suppose you can feed the OPIC
> score computed by Nutch into a Solr field and use it during scoring, if
> you want, say with a function query.

Oh! Yes, that makes more sense than using the OPIC as doc-boost-value. :-)
Anywhere at the Lucene Mailing lists I read that in future it will be
possible to change field's contents without reindexing the whole document.
If one stores the OPIC-Score (which is independent from the page's content)
in a field and uses functionQuery to influence the score of a document, one
saves the effort of reindexing the whole doc, if the content did not change.

Regards
- Mitch