Hi Otis,

thank you for this super quick answer. I understand that normalizing and
comparing scores is fishy, and I wouldn't want to do it for regular
search results.

I just thought that in this special case, the maxScore which is returned
for the input document to the MoreLikeThis handler -- and this is only
present in MoreLikeThis responses (with include=true) -- might be the
missing additional value that would allow to normalize on. (In this
special case there are two maxScores.)

But I don't know what the match's maxScore is derived from. As the input
element should surely be the best match for the request a maxScore of
13.4579935 looks suspicious?

Thanks,
Chantal