I want to cache full text into memory to improve performance.
Full text is only used to highlight in my application(But it's very
time consuming, My avg query time is about 250ms, I guess it will cost
about 50ms if I just get top 10 full text. Things get worse when get
more full text because in disk, it scatters erverywhere for a query.).
My full text per machine is about 200GB. The memory available for
store full text is about 10GB. So I want to compress it in memory.
Suppose compression ratio is 1:5, then I can load 1/4 full text in
memory. I need a Cache component for it. Has anyone faced the problem
before? I need some advice. Is it possbile using external tools such
as MemCached? Thank you.