Hi,
  I am currently using nutch to crawl some job pages from job boards.  They are
in my solr index now.  I want to do faceted search with the job titles.  How?
The job titles can be in any locations of the page, e.g. title, header,
content...   If I use indexfilter in Nutch to search the content for job title,
there are hundred of thousands of job titles, I can't hard code them all.  Do
you have a better idea?  I think I need the job title in a separate field in
the
index to make it work with solr faceted search, am I right?
Thanks.