From: "Nagelberg, Kallin" <knagelb...@globeandmail.com>
To: "solr-user@lucene.apache.org" <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Wed, July 21, 2010 10:39:32 AM
Subject: RE: faceted search with job title

Yeah you should definitely just setup a custom parser for each site.. should be
easy to extract title using groovy's xml parsing along with tagsoup for sloppy
html. If you can't find the pattern for each site leading to the job title how
can you expect solr to? Humans have the advantage here :P

-Kallin Nagelberg