I've update the SOLR-792 patch to apply to trunk (using the solr/ directory as the root still, not the higher-level trunk/).

This one I think is an important one that I'd love to see eventually part of Solr built-in, but the TODO's in TreeFacetComponent ought to be taken care of first, to generalize this to N fields levels and maybe some other must/nice-to-haves.

        Erik