... Additionally to my previous posting:
To keep this sync we could do two things:
Waiting for every server to make sure that everyone uses the same values to
compute the score and than apply them.
Or: Let's say that we collect the new values every 15 minutes. To merge and
send them over the network, we declare that this will need 3 additionally
minutes (We want to keep the network traffic for such actions very low, so
we do not send everything instantly).
Okay, and now we say "2 additionally minutes, if 3 were not enough or
something needs a little bit more time than we tought.". After those 2
minutes, every node has to apply the new values.
Pro: If one node gets broken, we do not delay the Application of the new
values.
Con: We need two HashMaps and both will have roughly the same sice. That
means we will waste some RAM for this operation, if we do not write the
values to disk (Which I do not suggest).

Thoughts?

- Mitch