Thank you, Chantal.

I have looked at this one: http://www.json.org/java/index.html

This seems to be an easy-to-understand-implementation.

However, I am wondering how to determine whether a SolrDocument's field is multiValued or not. The JSONResponseWriter of Solr looks at the schema-configuration. However, the client shouldn't do that.
How did you solved that problem?

Thanks for sharing ideas.

- Mitch