Hi,

as I promised, I want to give a feedback for transforming SolrJ's output into JSON with the package from json.org (the package was the json.org's one):

I need to make a small modification to the package, since they store the JSON-key-value-pairs in a HashMap, I changed this to a LinkedHashMap to make sure that the order of the retrived values is the same order as they were inserted in the map.

The result looks very, very pretty.

It was very easy to transform the SolrJ's output into the desired JSON-format and I can add now whatever I want to the response.

Kind regards,
- Mitch