I wrote a simple java program to import a pdf file. I can get a result when I
do search *:* from admin page. I get nothing if I search a word. I wonder if I
did something wrong or miss set something.

Here is part of result I get when do *:* search:
- <doc>
- <arr name="attr_Author">
  <str>Hristovski D</str>
  </arr>
- <arr name="attr_Content-Type">
  <str>application/pdf</str>
  </arr>
- <arr name="attr_Keywords">
  <str>microarray analysis, literature-based discovery, semantic predications,
natural language processing</str>
  </arr>
- <arr name="attr_Last-Modified">
  <str>Thu Aug 12 10:58:37 EDT 2010</str>
  </arr>
- <arr name="attr_content">
  <str>Combining Semantic Relations and DNA Microarray Data for Novel
Hypotheses Generation Combining Semantic Relations and DNA Microarray Data for
Novel Hypotheses Generation Dimitar Hristovski, PhD,1 Andrej
Please help me out if anyone has experience with pdf files. I really appreciate
it!

Thanks so much,