It's just a configured filter, so you should be able to define it twice. Have
you tried it? But it might be tricky, the output from the first will be the
input of the second so i doubt the usefulness of this approach.

On Thursday 26 August 2010 17:45:45 Shawn Heisey wrote:
>   Can I pass my data through WordDelimiterFilterFactory more than once?
> It occurs to me that I might get better results if I can do some of the
> filters separately and use preserveOriginal on some of them but not others.
>
> Currently I am using the following definition on both indexing and
> querying.  Would it make sense to do the two differently?
>
> <filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory"
>    splitOnCaseChange="1"
>    splitOnNumerics="1"
>    stemEnglishPossessive="1"
>    generateWordParts="1"
>    generateNumberParts="1"
>    catenateWords="1"
>    catenateNumbers="1"
>    catenateAll="0"
>    preserveOriginal="1"
> />
>
> Thanks,
> Shawn

Markus Jelsma - Technisch Architect - Buyways BV
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17
050-8536620 / 06-50258350