Hi,
  We are using SOLR to match query strings with a keyword database, where
some of the keywords are actually more than one word.  For example a keyword
might be "apple pie" and we only want it to match for a query containing
that word pair, but not one only containing "apple".  Here is the relevant
piece of the schema.xml, defining the index and query pipelines:

  <fieldType name="text" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
     <analyzer type="index">
       <tokenizer class="solr.PatternTokenizerFactory" pattern=";"/>
        <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory" />
     </analyzer>
     <analyzer type="query">
        <filter class="solr.TrimFilterFactory" />
<filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory" />
      </analyzer>
   </fieldType>

In the analysis tool this schema looks like it works correctly.  Our
multi-word keywords are indexed as a single entry, and then when a search
phrase contains one of these multi-word keywords it is shingled and matched.
 Unfortunately, when we do the same queries on top of the actual index it
responds with zero matches.  I can see in the index histogram that the terms
are correctly indexed from our mysql datasource containing the keywords, but
somehow the shingling doesn't appear to work on this live data.  Does anyone
have experience with shingling that might have some tips for us, or
otherwise advice for debugging the issue?

Thanks,
Jeff