Could you show us the <fieldType> definitions for your fields? I suspect
you're not getting the tokens you expect. This will almost certainly
be true if the type is "string" rather than "text".

The solr admin page (especially analysis) will help you a lot here, as
will adding &debugQuery=on to your query and seeing how the query
is actually processed. Showing us the results of this will also help.

Best
Erick