Hi Markus,

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 9:55 AM, Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@buyways.nl>wrote:

> Looks like AND is your defaultOperator [1].

yes, my schema.xml file have  <solrQueryParser defaultOperator="AND"/> which
is why I thought that the number of hits would decrease every time you add a
keyword.

> Check your schema.xml and try
> adding q.op=or to your query.

Interestingly, whether I add q.op=and, q.op=or or nothing to my query, I
still get the same amount of results.

http://localhost:8983/solr/select/?q=Synuclein+animal+dopamine&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on&debugQuery=on&q.op=orreturn
265 results no matter what the value of q.op is.

Steph.