What could be possible error for

14-Sep-10 4:28:47 PM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(libgcj.so.90)
   at
org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2.commit(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:439)
   at
org.apache.solr.update.DirectUpdateHandler2$CommitTracker.run(DirectUpdateHandler2.java:602)
   at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(libgcj.so.90)
   at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$2(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(libgcj.so.90)
   at
org.apache.solr.search.FastLRUCache.getStatistics(FastLRUCache.java:252)
   at org.apache.solr.search.FastLRUCache.toString(FastLRUCache.java:280)
   at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(libgcj.so.90)
   at
org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher.close(SolrIndexSearcher.java:223)
   at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore$6.close(SolrCore.java:1246)
   at org.apache.solr.util.RefCounted.decref(RefCounted.java:57)
   at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore$5.call(SolrCore.java:1192)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(libgcj.so.90)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(libgcj.so.90)
   ...3 more

I get this error(after indexing a few records I get the above error and
again starts indexing.i get the same error after indexing few hundred
records) when I try to index the marc record on the server.I worked fine on
the local system.

Thanks