From: Markus Jelsma [mailto:markus.jel...@buyways.nl]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2010 22:38
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: Grouping in solr ?

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FieldCollapsing

-----Original message-----
From: Papp Richard <ccode...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu 23-09-2010 21:29
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org;
Subject: Grouping in solr ?

Hi all,

 is it possible somehow to group documents?
 I have services as documents, and I would like to show the filtered
services grouped by company.
 So I filter services by given criteria, but I show the results grouped by
companay.
 If I got 1000 services, maybe I need to show just 100 companies (this will
affect pagination as well), and how could I get the company info? Should I
store the company info in each service (I don't need the compnany info to be
indexed) ?

regards,
 Rich

database 5419 (20100902) __________