: In our setup, we run several instances of Solr under one instance of
: Tomcat.  I simply rename the WAR to soemthing we use internally -
: solr-people, solr-connections, solr-companies, etc etc.  This part works
: fine and lets us have, use, and maintain invidual instances.
: What I'm finding is every instance reporting to /solr, which skews my
: queries.  Although I can somewhat predict which searcher is which, its
: not reliable enough to be able to associate statistics with our named
: versions of our indices.

Take a look at the commit associated with this Jira issue...

It's available on the trunk, but is not yet available in a released
version of solr.

-Hoss

--
http://lucenerevolution.org/  ...  October 7-8, Boston