Hi, there,

Just picked up SolrJ few days ago. I have my Solr Server set up, data
loaded, and everything worked fine with the web admin page. Then problem
came when I was trying to use SolrJ to interact with the Solr server. I
was stuck with "NoClassNotFoundException" yesterday. Being new to the
domain is a factor, but SolrJ could really use some more updated
documentation.

.. Long story short, does anyone have a minimal working SolrJ example
interacting with Solr 1.4.1? It would be nice to know the JARs too since
the errors I got were probably more related to JARs than the code
itself.

Thanks,
Xin

This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or
may be CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
PROTECTED
BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of
the addressee(s) named herein.  If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact the sender immediately and take the
steps necessary to delete the message completely from your
computer system.

Not Intended as a Substitute for a Writing: Notwithstanding the
Uniform Electronic Transaction Act or any other law of similar
effect, absent an express statement to the contrary, this e-mail
message, its contents, and any attachments hereto are not
intended
to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and
are not otherwise intended to bind this sender,
barnesandnoble.com
llc, barnesandnoble.com inc. or any other person or entity.