From: Allistair Crossley [mailto:a...@roxxor.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 3:09 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: DIH sub-entity not indexing

Thanks Ephraim. I tried your suggestion with the ID but capitalising it
did not work.

Indeed, I have a column that already works using a lower-case id. I wish
I could debug it somehow - see the SQL? Something particular about this
config it is not liking.

I read the post you linked to. This is more a performance-related thing
for him. I would be happy just to see low performance and my contacts
populated right now!! :D

Thanks again

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/201008.mbox/%3

c9f8b39cb3b7c6d4594293ea29ccf438b01702...@icq-mail.icq.il.office.aol.com