From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:44 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: multi level faceting

Hi,

I *think* this is not what Vincent was after.  If I read the suggestions

correctly, you are saying to use &fq=x&fq=y -- multiple fqs.
But I think Vincent is wondering how to end up with something that will
let him
create a UI with multi-level facets (with a single request), e.g.

Footwear (100)
  Sneakers (20)
    Men (1)
    Women (19)

  Dancing shoes (10)
    Men (0)
    Women (10)

If this is what Vincent was after, I'd love to hear suggestions myself.
:)

Otis
----