Andrea,

Using the SOLR dismax query handler, you could set up queries like this to
boost on fields of your choice. Basically, the q parameter would be the
query terms (without the field definitions, and a qf (Query Fields)
parameter that you use to define your boost(s):
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxQParserPlugin. A non-SOLR alternative
would be to parse the query in whatever application is sending the queries
to the SOLR instance to make the necessary transformations.

Regards,

Ken

It looked like something resembling white marble, which was
probably what it was: something resembling white marble.
                -- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"