: Is there any way to preserve qt in a distributed search so this doesn't
: happen?  I am using Solr 1.4.1, but we are upgrading to 3.1-dev very soon.

I'm not very knowledgeable about how distributed searching deals with
request handlers, url paths, and the qt param (i have no idea why the
exact same handler isn't propograted to the remote shards by default -- i
thought it was, but your email suggests that it isn't) but i have seen a
"shards.qt" param mentioned on the list and in some tests.

It doesn't appear to be documented on the wiki anywhere, but you may want
to search for it and see if it helps your situation.

(NOTE: posting your solrconfig.xml handler definitions and the example
ULRs you are trying to load will help people understand the behavior you
are seeing and give better assistence)

-Hoss