I don't believe there is, but it occurs to me that the additional feature that Tom Burton-West contemplates in the thread "filter query from external list of Solr unique IDs" could potentially address your problem too, if it existed. I think that feature could also address a variety of problems, I've been thinking about it.

http://apache.markmail.org/message/etqwbv6piikaqgo5

Ravi Kiran wrote:
Hello,
        I have a single core servicing 3 different applications, one of the
application doesnt want some specific docs to show up (driven by Editorial
decision). Over a period of time the amount of blacklisted docs could grow,
hence I do not want to restrict them in a query as it the query could get
extremely large. Is there a configuration option where we can blacklist ids
(uniqueKey) from showing up in results.

Is there anything similar to EvelationComponent that demotes docs ? This
could be ideal. I tried to look up and see if there was a boosting option in
elevation component so that I could negatively boost certain docs but could
not find any.

Can anybody kindly point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Ravi Kiran Bhaskar