    CREATE TABLE documents (
        id INT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
        language_code CHAR(2),
        tags CHAR(30),
        text TEXT,
        PRIMARY KEY (id)
    );

I have 2 questions about Solr DIH:

1) The "langauge_code" field indicates what language the "text" field is in.
And depending on the language, I want to index "text" to different Solr fields.

    # pseudo code

    if langauge_code == "en":
        index "text" to Solr field "text_en"
    elif langauge_code == "fr":
        index "text" to Solr field "text_fr"
    elif langauge_code == "zh":
        index "text" to Solr field "text_zh"

Can DIH handle a usecase like this? How do I configure it to do so?

2) The "tags" field needs to be indexed into a Solr multiValued field. Multiple
values are stored in a string, separated by a comma. For example, if `tags`
contains the string "blue, green, yellow" then I want to index the 3 values
"blue", "green", "yellow" into a Solr multiValued field.

How do I do that with DIH?

Thanks.