Alexey,

1) I am using EdgeNGramFilter only in index analyzer alone.

2) Sometimes even multiple characters also creating problems,

What i told was an example for a performance problem, And moreover I am
trying out the autowarming and sometime it is not working ideally [100%
guaranteed performance improvement], Let say If I am warming all the first
letters, ideally all the first letter queries should perform good, I am not
seeing that guaranteed performance improvement. Even after query warming
still some queries are taking more than 3 seconds to respond.

Is this the ideal behavior? Or my autowarming configuration is wrong can you
please clarify it?

Thanks,

Johnny