: I made the field that is indexed with EdgeNGramFilterFactory as default
: search field. All my query responses are very slow, some of them taking more
: than 10seconds to respond.

based on the info you've given, there's dozens of posisble reasons why you
might see slow queries -- it's hard to know because you haven't given us
examples of the fully query urls you are using, and info on how your
request handler is configured.

it could be you are asking for a really large number of rows, it
could be expensive query highlighting, it could faceting .. we have no
idea with out more details.

it would be helpful if you could show us what debug=timing returns for
your slow queries as well.

-Hoss