oh thx for your fast reply.

i will try the suggestions.

in meanwhile more information about my index.

i have 2 solr instances with 6 cores. each core have his own index and one
core`s index is about 30 million documents.

each document have:(stats-relevant)
amount
amount_euro
currency_id

user_costs
user_costs_euro
currency_id_user_costs

so i send for each currency an requeston statscompontn like this

stats=true&json.nl=map&wt=javabin&rows=0&version=2&fl=uniquekey,score&start=0&stats.field=amount&q=QUERY&isShard=true&fq=product:bla+currency_id:EUR&fsv=true

the stats.field is changing and filter for each of my 5 currencys. so for
ONE search-request, i need to send 10 requests to get the sums. and that
veeery slow =(

i searching over two shards. sometimes more than two.