Spatial does not support separate separate fields: you don't need
lat/long, only 'coord'.

To get latitude/longitude in the coord field from the DIH, you need to
use a transformer in the DIH script.
It would populate a field 'coord' with a text string made from the lat
and lon fields:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler?#TemplateTransformer