Hi,

I am facing performance issues in three types of queries (and their
combination). Some of the queries take more than 2-3 mins. Index size is
around 150GB.

   - Wildcard
   - Proximity
   - Phrases (with common words)

I know CommonGrams and Stop words are a good way to resolve such issues but
they don't fulfill our functional requirements (Common Grams seem to have
issues with phrase proximity, stop words have issues with exact match etc).

Sharding is an option too but that too comes with limitations so want to
keep that as a last resort but I think there must be other things coz 150GB
is not too big for one drive/server with 32GB Ram.

Cache warming is a good option too but the index get updated every hour so
not sure how much would that help.

What are the other main tips that can help in performance optimization of
the above queries?

Thanks

--
Regards,