Yes, OS cache mostly remains (obviously index files that are no longer around
are going to remain the OS cache for a while, but will be useless and gradually
replaced by new index files).
How long warmup takes is not relevant here, but what queries you use to warm up
the index and how much you auto-warm the caches.

Otis
----