Dear Erick,

Thank you for your answer, here is my fieldtype definition. I took the
standard one because I don't need a better one for this field

<fieldType name="text" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
<analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true"/>
<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1"
catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1"/>
<filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="English"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
</analyzer>
<analyzer type="query">
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true"/>
<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="1"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="0" catenateNumbers="0"
catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1"/>
<filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="English"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
</analyzer>
</fieldType>

Now my field :

<field name="p_field" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

But I have a doubt now... Do I really put a space between words or is it
just a coma... If I only put a coma then the whole process is going to be
impacted ? What I don't really understand is that I find the separate words,
but also their concatenation (but again in one direction only). Let me
explain : if a have "man" "bear" "pig" I will find :
"manbearpig" "bearpig" but never pigman or anyother combination in a
different order.

Thank you very much
Best Regards,
Victor