Hi,

i agree with Upayavira, probably it's better to create an external app that
retrieves content from a db.
Anyway, if i am not wrong,
finishStage is a method called by the coordinator if you have a distributed
search.

if your solr is on a single machine every component should implement only
prepare and process methods.

HTH.

Edo