Probably you could do it, and solving a problem in business supersedes
'rightness' concerns, much to the dismay of geeks and 'those who like rightness
and say the word "Neemph!" '.

the not rightness about this is that:
POST, PUT, DELETE are assumed to make changes to the URL's backend.
GET is assumed NOT to make changes.

So if your POST does not make a change . . . it breaks convention. But if it
solves the problem . . . :-)

Another way would be to GET with a 'query file' location, and then have the
server fetch that query and execute it.

Boy!!! I'd love to see one of your queries!!! You must have a few ANDs/ORs in
them :-)

 Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a
better
idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.