Hi all,

I am using dataimport to create my index and I want to use docBoost to
assign some higher weights to certain docs. I understand the concept behind
docBoost but I haven't been able to find an example anywhere that shows how
to implement it. Assuming the following config file:

<document>
   <entity name="animal"
              dataSource="animals"
              pk="id"
              query="SELECT * FROM animals">
    <field column="id" name="id" />
    <field column="genus" name="genus" />
    <field column="species" name="species" />
    <entity name="boosters"
               dataSource="boosts"
               query="SELECT boost_score FROM boosts WHERE animal_id = ${
animal.id}">
      <field column="boost_score" name="boost_score />
    </entity>
  </entity>
</document>

How do I add in a docBoost score? The boost score is currently in a separate
table as shown above.