I tried to create an NRT like in the wiki but i got some problems with
autowarming and ondeckSearchers.

ervery minute i start a delta of one core and the other core start every
minute a commit of the index to search for it.

wiki says ... => 1 Searcher and fitlerCache warmupCount=3600. with this
config i got exception that no searcher is available ... so i cannot use
this config ...
my config is, 4 Searchers and warmupCount=3000... with this settings i got
"Performance Warning", but it works. BUT when the complete 30 seconds (or
more) needed to warming the searcher, i cannot ping my server in this time
and i got errors ...
make it sense to decrese my warmupCount to 0 ???

how serchers do i need for 7 Cores ?

-----

One Server, 12 GB RAM, 2 Solr Instances, 7 Cores,
1 Core with 31 Million Documents other Cores < 100.000

- Solr1 for Search-Requests - commit every Minute  - 5GB Xmx
- Solr2 for Update-Request  - delta every Minute - 4GB Xmx