> - yes, i think so, thats the reason because i dont understand the
> wiki-article ...

Maybe the article is out of date?  I think it's grossly inefficient to
warm the searchers at all in the NRT case.  Queries are being
performed across *all* segments, even though there should only be 1
that's new that may require warming.  However given the new segment's
so small, there should be no reason to warm it at all?